The September issue of Vision & Learning News has news you can use, just in time for back to school. Are your kids having vision issues that keep them from learning as well as they should? Are they working too hard to get their homework done?
The 5 most common signs that a vision problem may be interfering with your student’s ability to read and learn are:
- Skips lines, rereads lines
- Poor reading comprehension
- Homework takes longer than it should
- Reverses letters like “b” into “d” when reading
- Short attention span with reading & schoolwork
Just one of these symptoms could mean that your child is struggling with a vision problem.Call today to schedule a developmental vision evaluation: (301) 951-0320
Visit our website for a complete symptom checklist.
Find our previous newsletters on our website.